The Kavaljer Quality Focus Fund is an actively managed equity fund that invests in 20-35 larger and smaller quality companies, regardless of index. The focus is on the Swedish stock market, with the option to invest up to 20 percent of the fund’s value in the Nordic region and up to 10 percent outside the Nordic countries. The proportion of short-term fixed-income securities and cash can be up to a maximum of 30 percent.
Characteristics that define a quality company include, among others: rising turnover and profits over time, stable finances, experienced and competent management and Board with the goal of creating shareholder value. Investments in quality companies provide lower risk of unpleasant surprises.
The objective is to generate returns over time that exceed a Swedish stock index. The fund is intended for the long-term investor with an investment horizon of at least 5 years.
Avkastning 2023 +18,73%
Avkastning 2022 -20,62%
Avkastning 2021 +45,58%
Avkastning 2020 +22,26%
Morningstar has awarded Kavaljer Quality Focus the highest rating of 5 stars.
The fund is rated as a risk level 6 on a 7-point scale and is suitable for those with a long-term investment horizon of at least five years.
- Monthly reports – Archive
- Subscribe to monthly reports
- Factsheet January 2024 A Class SEK
- Key Investor Information Document – KIID (SE)
- Key Investor Information Document – KIID (EN)
- Key Investor Information Document – KIID (NO)
- Kavaljer Quality Focus at Morningstar
- Fund Regulations/Prospectus
- Fund Presentation – Kavaljer Quality Focus February 2023
Invest in Kavaljer Quality Focus
Kavaljer Quality Focus is available, among others, at:
The fund is available through most distributors – inquire about it or contact us if you can’t find it!